Harmony® Breast Pump
A manual (hand-powered) pump with 2-Phase Expression. For moms who only need to pump occasionally.
Harmony Features & Benefits
Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
2-Phase Expression Technology: More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the Expression phase
Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
24 mm PersonalFit™ breast shield: Other sizes available separately
Bottle stand: Helps prevent spills
Safe for mom and baby: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA
- IMPORTANT: If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a lactation professional. You may need a larger size PersonalFit™ breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury.
- IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty
Harmony is a single, manual breast pump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology is proven to produce more milk in less time.*
- The best selling manual breast pump.1
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase – When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase – After milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With this technology, Medela breast pumps work more like breastfeeding babies.
*When pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the Expression phase.
1 - 2011 Medela Tracker Study